PSound virtual instruments are based on UVI Technology Sound Engine.
The sound libraries require UVI Workstation software, provided for free by www.uvi.net.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow.
It works as Standalone, Audio Unit, VST, and AAX on Mac and as standalone, VST, AAX, or RTAS on Windows.
• Download and install the latest iLok License Manager for your system
• Download and install the latest version of UVI Workstation
UVI Workstation for Mac OS X
UVI Workstation for Windows
UVI Workstation for Windows (x64)
• Please ensure you have an iLok account first. Upon registration, you will be asked to enter your iLok account User ID.
• Log in to your PSound account
• Click on "MyPSound" to authorize your software
• Enter your iLok User ID
• After you register your product on PSound.it, a license will be deposited in your iLok account. Use the iLok License Manager to activate it.
• New single mode for loading next generation of UVI sounds and instruments
• Compatible with the UVI scripted instruments
• Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete
• Easy to use Search Engine to find fast what you’re looking for
• Universal compatibility Mac | PC
• Operate in full 64 bits on Mac | PC
• Manage instruments and loops in the same interface
• Smart integrated browser
• Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan ...
• Unlimited parts
• Up to 64 MIDI channels
• Disk streaming per part
• Multiple separate outputs
• MIDI learn
• Expert mode
• Cross-platform Multi’s & all host compatible
• Unlimited FX
• Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...)
• Excellent sounding convolution reverb
• Direct sync to host : tempo & transport
• State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm
• Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time
• Latch mode
• Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases
• Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio
• Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more...
• Expandable with all UVI sounds and instruments
• Supported Formats: Audio Units, RTAS, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
• Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.7 and higher - OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported (32 and 64-bit) Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
• Requirements: Hard Drive: 7200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
FREE iLok account - not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
Internet connection for the license activation
UVI Workstation, UVI Falcon or Motu Machfive